Tomorrow, the kids go back to school. The summer went by way to fast but I think we are probably ready for some structure. I'm not very good at that! We did have a lot of fun though! Tonight for FHE we talked about this scripture. (1st Timothy 4:12 ) The kids got to pick different things out of a basket (crayon,ruler,scissors,Ect.) and relate that item to living the gospel the best we can. The kids really got into it and liked giving examples. We definitely have our "moments" at home with trying to raise 4 very different, active children and not having a clue how to do it but I love them more than anything in this world. They are my life. I think that is why when they go back to school I miss them. I genuinely miss having them around- but they are going to have a great year and we are going to try our best to be on time everyday. For Maylons sake!
Ready for bed with clothes layed out. I love that Jack picked his "compound t-shirt" to wear the first day!
Sweet dreams.



Tell them I hope they have a great day at school! So proud of them! Love you guys!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily! Good luck tomorrow yourself:) Have you found a job yet? How do you like your new room mates? Love you too!
ReplyDeleteYes I did! It's at Intermountain nutrition as a receptionist. My roommates are nice there is one that is about to drive me nuts though haha
ReplyDeletei just wrote on your blog:)
ReplyDeletelove these kids!! You guys have done such a great job. We are so proud of the parents you have become! xoxoxox
ReplyDelete