Friday, September 6, 2013

A little backed up



Yesterday I started my new job at Maxfit.  I'm going to be working there part time while the kids are in school.   So, after Josh Seraydarian ( my trainer) was finished walking me around showing me what I was supposed to do I checked my phone.  I had missed 3 calls, 2 from school and 1 from Tom. So I knew something was up.  I called Tom and he said he picked Jack up from school with really bad pain in his abdomin.  So, I came home to Jack screaming in pain.  I knew this wasn't just a plan to get out of going to school when i heard him crying!  So I took him in to the Dr. And Tom went back to work.  The 2 doctors that looked at him thought it was probably appendicitis and needed to get some scans done to see for sure.  So, long story short, we spent the entire day at the doctors office and hospital only to find out he was backed up.  So, today he is home from school getting himself cleaned out!  I'm glad that's all it was.  I was a little scared he might have to have surgery and that's no good.  Jack was given a blessing by Tom and Tom C. to be able to have his pain at a minimum and as soon as we left to go to the hospital he fell asleep.  When he woke up, he was in NO pain.  Jack said " I think my blessing helped me".  I know it did!  I am so thankful for the priesthood.  It really is the "best medicine" as Tom C said.  


He had to drink this drink with dye in it for them to do the ct scan.  He did not like it!







1 comment:

  1. awe poor baby! no fun to be plugged up! He looked like he was in his baptism clothes! Won't be long!! :) love you Jack!!

    ReplyDelete