Monday, September 16, 2013

Flashback/Popping Wheelies

Bellefonte, Pa
Lingwood Court

{Henley}



{Jose'}
{This pic was before the girls left}


{Jack}

When we lived in Bellefonte, we had the best neighbors.  The boys would always borrow this bike jump from our neighbor so they could pop wheelies. These neighbors built the kids a tire swing in the back yard right when we moved in.  They were great!  This particular time I had Hen, Jack and Jose' for a week.  The girls had gone to Ohio with Grandma to play on the farm and all the boys came to my house to give Brandy the chance to pack without having to worry about kids.  So we did what boys do all week.  Rode bikes, played video games, went swimming and popped wheelies!


1 comment:

  1. wonderful memories.....wish I could have met Shelby. sounds like a wonderful woman. I know she loved you guys as well.

    ReplyDelete