When we lived in Bellefonte we took the kids to the Penn State Bug Fair. They have all different insects to look at and some to even touch. The best part was watching Hen and Tom and kind of Jack eat these nasty bugs that were cooked into things. Henley didn't seem to mind. At one point though he did break down and spit something he had eaten in the garbage. He just couldn't take it!
Waiting in line to eat BUGS!
Maylon holding a cockroach! The kids actually got to race them! ewwwww!
Henley is very brave!
All of these flashbacks of Pennsylvania make me miss it a little. I am grateful for the time we spent there in Bellefonte. We spent a lot of time together getting familiar with a new town and meeting new people. We became a stronger family because of our time there. We made some great friends (which I need to be better at staying in touch with) and did some really fun things. The Bug Fair was one of them. I am so thankful for our little family. When I look back at these pictures it makes me realize how quickly time goes by. I hope I will never take this time we have for granted!
I can't believe you would have to stand in line to EAT BUGS!!! Yuck! We love you guys! what cute pictures!! We were glad that you were there in Bellefonte too, much closer to us!! It was fun while it lasted!! xoxox
ReplyDelete