I find these pictures on the ipad all the time.
I love the 2nd one!
We have been on break all summer from church activities. No scouts or achievement days. The kids started back up tonight. I think the kids missed going and doing all the fun things they do. The girls have 2 awesome leaders who always plan the coolest stuff and Hen loves having Sis. Bowman as a leader. She is so fun and creative. We've had a good start to a new school year and the kids are already making some friends. They seem to be settling in well and Jack finally will get out of the van without crying. The last 2 days he hasn't cried at all and is excited to go. We are making progress! My new job is going really good. At first it seemed kinda boring but now that I know what to do its getting better. Mom came and joined the gym this morning. Thanks mom, I get 7 dollars! Now that I work their I can go for free and do any of the classes. Now I just need to get MOTIVATED! We'll see! Also today, May got her trumpet for school. She wanted to be in band this year and she is so excited! I went and picked it up after I got off work and surprised her when she got home. She was so happy! She couldn't make a sound come out at first but shes getting better. She has 2 cousins that play trumpet so hopefully they can give her some pointers! I got her a pencil that says I love Band. I can't wait to go to the band concerts! Yeah for band geeks!!
Wow! I didn't know May got a trumpet. We will be expecting a concert in October when we come! Start blowing May! Love you guys......not sure I recognize the kids in the pictures at the top of this blog! My grandkids are so much cuter than that!!!
ReplyDelete