Thursday, August 29, 2013

The "New" Kidsburg and Openhouse

Today was the grand opening of the "new" Kidsburg.  They redid a lot of things and added a zip line!  The kids went on it over and over.  They really liked all the new stuff.  We went with a new family who moved in our ward not to long ago, the Bush's.  {no relation to the president}  But, her dad is a general authority!   Their son Teagan is Jacks age and they are in the same class at Matoaka this year.  They even sit by each other in class.  They have gotten to be good little buddies.



Jack and Teagan
Hen just a swingin!

 Hallie played with her friend Rebecca from school.

{ Kidsburg is where Tom and I first kissed! ooh lala}

Also today,
Open house at Matoaka Elementary


Hallie and Henley are in 4th Grade
Jack is in 2nd Grade
May is in 5th Grade

They all met their teachers and we looked around the school.  I saw my 6th grade teacher Mrs. Whitely from James Blair and she remembered me!  I was surprised- she even knew my name.
~ 4 Matoaka Cardinals ~

{ Today May got her overalls we ordered!  She loves them!}


We finished off the day with a 
Haircut for Grandma Moss



I did a pretty good job if I say so myself.  She told me not to put this on my blog, so if anybody is reading this please don't tell her!











No comments:

Post a Comment