Monday, August 26, 2013

A Lazy Monday and FHE

Today Jack wanted to take the guys working on Laura's house some "chilli willies", otherwise known as icee pops.  I think they are called lots of different things, but in our family growing up they were referred to as chilli willies.  

Jack patiently waited for the girl to finish talking on the phone so he could take orders.  She got one for each of them.  Jack cut all the tops off for her.  She is not working on the house but her boyfriend is so she was there visiting him.  When we walked up the lane we had the donkey with us which she thought was a dog!  

This afternoon after the Cottle's went home for lunch, it was to pretty to go inside so we sat outside in a circle and played random games.  They told ghost stories, played "never have I ever", and "Big Booty".  They also told some pretty funny blonde jokes and "your mamas so fat jokes". (I didn't like those!)  While we were all sitting there Henley's seat caved in and he couldn't get out.  It was funny.  What else is there to do on a  Monday afternoon?!  We also ate almost a whole bag of chilli willies.  




The kids all had a fun day-they are always up to something!
Tonight for FHE we actually had a lesson!  Then we played a new game we got at a yard sale.  Its called," Go To The Head Of The Class."  It is a really fun game.  Its kind of like,"are you smarter than a fifth grader".  I was trying to take pictures of us during it so I could write about it and the kids were getting mad at me.  (I think I'm getting a little to into this blogging thing)  But I thought it would be fun to have pictures of us having FHE.  So I took some of them then I said "Tom can you take one with me in it?"  So he did, but I didn't like the picture because he was to close and I  looked fat!  So I said to him," Can you take one a little farther away?"  So then he gets up and goes outside.  Perfect!  That was far enough!  I love it.















1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys have tons of fun out there on the compound!! So happy for you all! Hurry and get that house built so we can come visit! Love you all, gramma T

    ReplyDelete