A couple of weekends ago, Tom had to drive up to Mathews to look at one of their jobs. We decided we would go with him for fun. We came across this man in his boat car while we were there. We probably followed him around for 10 minutes when finally the guy pulled in a parking lot. Of course, if you know Tom he pulled in right behind him. He just HAD to see the car up close. Meanwhile, Maylon is in the front seat saying "keep going dad, this is embarrasing". Then Henley says "dad, this guys is weird. I though we weren't supposed to talk to weird people". (He has a Point) I felt like an idiot since the guy is leaning in MY window to talk to Tom who is asking like 100 questions about this boat car. Then, Tom asks if we can take a picture of him in the car to which the guy says, " you can let each kid sit at the wheel if you want". By that point I started to roll up my window and told Tom to start moving. We said our goodbyes and on the way home we texted everyone a picture of the boat car. I will never think of Mathews the same again!
No comments:
Post a Comment