Today was Maylon and Jacks turn for a check up at the Dr. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. They were both right on target! Explaining to the Dr. that Jack had a "donkey bite" on his stomach was interesting. I'm not sure she believed me :)
This morning, as soon as Jack woke up he ran to check on the donkey. Hallie and I had gone to moms to say good morning. So while I'm at moms I see Jack go to the barn to see the donkey. After Jack went in the barn he locked the gate so Calvin (now the donkeys name is Calvin-it has changed a few times) wouldn't get out. Well, Mr. Calvin was kind of hungry and was chasing Jack around biting his shirt and shorts. He finally got him a good one-meanwhile, poor little Jack can't get out of the barn because he locked himself in. Finally, he gets the gate open and runs out. Poor Jack thought Calvin was going to eat him! It hasn't stopped Jack from going and taking Calvin out for walks though. He still really likes him!
Dad loves to mow the grass. He always has. He says it is relaxing and he can think about things. Today he actually let ME mow the grass around the gray house. I was making dinner when he tapped on the door and asked me if i wanted to mow. He showed me a few pointers ( he is a pro at mowing) and off I went. It was fun! I have always liked mowing grass too! I cant wait until we have our home and I can go out and mow.
No comments:
Post a Comment