Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My little Baseball Player

This is Henley's first time playing baseball on a team.  He is LOVING it!  He has really learned a lot in just the short time he's been doing it.  The coach is great and the assistant coach is even better!  And pretty hot, if I say so myself!  The other day the coach called Tom "coach" and when he came home and told me, Tom had the biggest smile on his face!  He loves it.  Anytime Hen pitches good, hits the ball, or does a good play, Tom just beams with happiness!  I'm so glad we have boys!!



1 comment:

  1. Henley is a chip off the old block! Tom was a great pitcher when he was a kid too! We used to love going to the games! Good luck, Hen!! I would love to see one of your games! Send us a schedule,ok? Love you, gramma T.

    ReplyDelete