Monday, August 19, 2013

Arm wrestling Tournament




On Saturday, Josh, Michael and dad competed at a wrestling tournament in York County.  Tom, Jordan, Christian, Robyn, Lauren and Corey, a guy from church, all went to cheer them on.  Josh won 1st for left hand and right hand for his weight class but unfortunately fouled right handed because he lifted his elbow.  He also beat a guy who is headed to nationals.  Michael won 3rd for right and left handed.  They both left with trophies in hand!  Way to go Josh and Michael!

 Now of course back in the day these boys would have had nothing on dad!  Dad won 2 nationals and placed 2nd in the world twice.  The funny thing about dad is he never lifted weights!  Dad was always a gentleman at tournaments which is how he got the name "gentleman Bob". He always lost and won graciously.  He competed Saturday but didn't place.  It stinks getting old!  He always sings that song by Toby Keith, I ain't as good as I wants was but I'm as good once, as I ever was.


Michael and dad going head to head.  Michael beat him!

No comments:

Post a Comment