Today we had a great day at church. When we came home, they had put most of Tom and Laura's frame up on their house. (first floor anyway) They are getting excited and can't wait to see the finished product so they can MOVE IN! The kids have fun playing on all the wood and running around the house even though it makes me nervous!
Jack
Henley and Travis
Aiden and Jack
Henley and Lanion
When we got home from church I started dinner. We had hawaiin haystacks. So I took the celery ends and gave them to the hamsters. When I went in the cage I only saw one hamster so I thought maybe he had burrowed under the shavings, but I couldn't find him. Then I thought maybe he had gotten out, but when we lifted up the cage we saw him laying on the bottom. He was dead. May burst into tears. She is an emotional little thing. She loved that hamster! So, after dinner Tom dug a hole for the little hamster. We think it was Bubbleguppie who died. He was buried right next to Annabelle, the goat.
R I P Bubbleguppie!
No comments:
Post a Comment