Thursday, January 30, 2014

**SNOW DAYS**



















Tuesday the kids got out early due to the snow that was coming later in the day. Wednesday was spent going in and out playing in the snow, playing legos, drinking hot chocolate and playing with cousins. Tom got out early yesterday and played in the snow with the kids. He hooked the sled to the back of the Cottle's 4 wheeler and pulled the kids around in the snow. They had so much fun! Today, the kids are coughing and I think Hallie has pink eye.{Its going around} I think today we are gonna take it easy inside so everyone can stop coughing and stay warm. It has been freezing outside! Today it is supposed to warm up some. I hope. I haven't been able to do laundry because my pipes are frozen. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!! sounds like OHIO!! Hope everyones better now! The price you pay for having fun in the snow!! That stinks!!

    ReplyDelete