Thursday, January 30, 2014

*Another Day in the Snow*


Today was another snow day and we just got the call that they are out tomorrow too! They wake up and just expect to stay home. School is just a memory! They had a fun day filled with cousins, hot chocolate {of course}, and lots of sledding. Poor Hallie and Becca had quite the wipe out and I watched it right from my moms kitchen window. There was nothing I could do. They both went down but Hallie took the brunt of it and hit her head and back pretty hard. They were standing in the way of the person sledding and weren't looking and the rope pulling the sled took their feet right off the ground. I saw Hallie's feet go up and her head and back hit the ground pretty hard. It happened so fast. She cried pretty good and hurts pretty much from her head to her back, but she is ok. It took the wind right out of her. Bless her heart. I'm just glad she is alright. She is my girl.


 Where are your gloves Jack??
 Hen pulling Jack

 Hallie tormenting Michael


PS. There aren't any pictures of the older kids because they played a game behind the barn most of the time. They were out all day too!

1 comment: