Saturday, January 4, 2014

{May runs for Secretary}


This year Maylon is in 5th grade. She decided to run for secretary for the SCA. She wrote this speech:

I am Maylon Teaman and I would like to be your secretary. I would be a good secretary because I am organized, a good listener, I am easy to get along with and I care about our school.  I would make our school better by voting for fun activities like crazy hair day.  I would also make sure to be at every meeting and keep track of what goes on. I would be able to keep you informed.  I am proud to be a Matoaka Cardinal and I would like to be your secretary.
{When she said the last part she told me she pointed to the student body.} 

She didn't win but she was brave enough to run and to me that is what counts. May is a born leader.

1 comment:

  1. You would have made a great Secretary, May!! I would have voted for you!!! Try again next year!! love you xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete