Monday, January 27, 2014

Memory Box Monday!



Hallie wrote and drew this picture of Emily when she was in kindergarten.



Well, there you have it. Emily is big and peach!


Right now the kids are spending there Monday off from school going through their memory boxes under their bed. Here's a few more things we found:

The boys think they look like a cow and the Grinch!



Tony drew this picture when May was a baby.


This was a note from her student teacher in 2nd grade. I love the note May wrote back to Ms. Browell!

So, now if May ever gets crazy or starts to have behavior problems, I can show her this. In second grade she behaved!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah is that a fat joke?! Thanks roo roo love you too! I'm honored that I was in your assignment! P.s we are looking good in that picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe.....May, what a nice letter you got from your teacher!! I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete