{Practicing tying ties before church}
Today we had a nice day at church. We got up early to make sure we would be on time, {no such luck} and Tom headed to Newport News to attend their church for his calling. When the kids and I got out of the car to walk in church Henley was wearing his tennis shoes which are not only filthy but have a bright green florescent stripe on the side. I said "Henley, why are you wearing those shoes?" He said,"oh yeah, I forgot I was going to church." So, he said the opening prayer in primary wearing nasty play shoes that were florescent, but he did have on his suit coat and tie!
We spent the afternoon watching church videos online, taking a walk outside trying to figure out where we are going to put our house, {we signed yesterday!!} and eating cowpaddies and tuna melts for dinner. We also watched Funniest home videos!
All in all, we had a nice relaxing day and enjoyed staying in and keeping warm! Its been REALLY cold!
We also played a nice game of spoons, I love that game!
how do you forget your going to church when you have on a suit and tie? That Henley is Tom reincarnated!! Exactly like that when he was a boy!!
ReplyDelete