Saturday, January 4, 2014

Santa Adrian Visits


 On the Saturday we left to go to Ohio, I was packing as fast as I could and cleaning up the house. Tom went to help a family move and I was feeling pretty overwhelmed. Then, Adrian came by to give the kids a Christmas present she had gotten them. It was like nanny McPhee had arrived! She of course explains the gift and presents it to them. As you can see she had the kids complete attention. It was quiet as a mouse. The kids opened it and played bingo for the next hour with Adrian. It was the perfect gift. She even got them a whole bag of little prizes for when somebody won "BINGO"! Adrian gave me the gift of entertaining the kids while I got things ready to go. That was the best gift I could have gotten at that moment!  I love when you get a gift from Adrian because you know a lot of thought has gone into it. She has always been that way. Thank you, Adrian. We love you!








1 comment:

  1. We even got to play here in OHIO! Thanks Adrian! your the best!!!

    ReplyDelete