Yesterday Jack got to go on his first "Deer Hunt"! You have never seen a kid so excited! He packed a little fanny pack with goodies and a water. Tom, Josh and Jordan all went together but split up in the woods. Tom of course stayed with Jack. Well, they were gone until dark, so when they got back I asked Tom if they got anything. He said Josh got a deer and he and Jack never saw one animal! Not one. I just looked at him and said, I wonder why!? Poor Jack, they'll have to go again when he is a little older. He had such a good time and couldn't stop talking about it all night. Especially about the deer they gutted. I hope that doesn't scar him! Henley got to help with that part, too. Henley didn't go hunting because the Cottle's invited him to go to a William and Mary football game. He had a blast with Tom C. Tig, Pike, and Travis.
Josh gutting the deer. Gross!
Wow! Good job Jack! I feel bad for the deer though! :(
ReplyDelete