Monday, November 25, 2013

Cowgirl Boots and a Lost Tooth






Maylon's cowgirl boots that Grandma and Grandpa Jones got her for her birthday came today! They didn't have her size in the store so they had to be shipped. She loves them! Also, Jack lost a tooth today at school! He was very excited about it! 

I am officially done with all my Christmas cards! Addressed and everything! Never have I ever had them done this early. I am going to wait until after Thanksgiving to send them so people don't think I'm crazy. I gave one to Grandma Moss a couple days ago because I was sitting in a chair in the yard addressing them so I just handed her one. She said "it's not even Thanksgiving yet." So I told her "I know,  but Merry Christmas" then she said "well, Happy Easter!" I thought it was funny. She is still very quick witted, even at 80!







No comments:

Post a Comment