Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Early Birthday Bunny




Today May got her birthday present early.  She has wanted a bunny for some time now and thats what she had asked for for her birthday.  So last night her and Tom looked at bunnies online for like an hour.  Today he found a guy that had baby holland lops for sale in Gloucester.  He had to go there for work so he stopped by to look at the bunnies.  He sent me pictures and we thought we mine as well get it a couple weeks early so she can enjoy it being little.  Its 2 months old and adorable!  Today I had to take May to go get her cast off but they decided after her xray that she needed to have her cast on for a couple more weeks.  So after she got her new GREEN cast I went by Tom's work.  I told her I had to pick up something and when we got there Tom surprised her.  She was soo happy! Happy Early Birthday May May!
She named her Thumper.

2 comments:

  1. My first bunny was a holland lop named thumper! That makes me so happy! Best bunny I ever had!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe......May she's beautiful!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete