Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tom the Bomb!


When I left this morning the house looked like a bomb had gone off!  Its always pretty rushed in the morning and I don't come home until the afternoon to get the breakfast dishes, pajamas off the floor, beds made, laundry started and whatever else needs to be done.  So last night I was telling Tom I was having a hard time keeping up with the house cleaning.  I have a hard time functioning when things are not in there place.  I find it very annoying to have to look through a pile of clothes that are laying on the floor in my room for a pair of socks!  The problem is by the time the day is over and the kids are in bed we are so TIRED.  We don't want to put away clothes or clean or do anything.  We just want to relax and do nothing.  So, I complained to him and told him my sad story about feeling like I was trying to keep my head above water and to the rescue he came.  When I came home in the afternoon the house was spotless!  Tom had come home on his lunch break and gone to town.  He washed the dishes, made the beds, did the laundry, and even put the pillows nicely on the couch.  Then he left me this note.  He really is the best husband ever!  I love you, Tom! 

1 comment:

  1. That made me cry!! He is just like his DAD!! Good job, Tom!! I so proud of you and Erin. What great parents you are to those 4 beautiful grandkids of ours!! it takes two to run and keep a household going! Thanks for helping Erin, Tom. Nothing will show her more that you love her!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete