This morning the kids were so excited to go and eat breakfast at school with Tom. We have done this at the last three schools they have gone to. Its really fun and the kids love to show off their dad to their friends. Its really a fun thing and at Matoaka this year they had over 500 dads! The place was booming with dads! Mom and I stayed up until 12:30 in the morning flipping pancakes. It took us forever-we could only do 2 at a time on each of our griddles because they wanted the pancakes to be a certain size. I am so glad mom helped me. I would have never finished without her help! Thanks mom:) I got to go too! I figured since my whole family was going to be there I mine as well be too. So I helped pass out pancakes and pour drinks. It was fun! We sure missed the Cottles. Laura is a party pooper!
Our grandkids have the BEST DAD EVER!! I'm so glad they got to show him off!! How fun!! Wow, Erin that's alot of flipping!! :) Good job!
ReplyDeletewhere's Tom's picture?????????????????
ReplyDelete