You know its Fall when it is 40 degrees outside! The last few days have been chilly and fallish. The leaves are finally changing and the temperature has dropped. The other day I smelt a wood fire burning while I was outside. I love that smell! I love this time of year! Halloween is the kick off to everything! Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas. The anticipation for all of these holidays is so exciting and fun! Tonight we went out and "boo'd" the Mallorys and the Gordons. The kids love to plan how they are going to leave the treat without being seen. Its so fun to do stuff secretly! I don't know why! We also boo'd mom and dad and then realized after about 5 minutes of waiting for them to come to the door that their cars were gone. So when we got home from booing the other houses we saw that they were home. So we walked over to "boo" them and the dogs went crazy! Plus dad was outside taking the dogs out so we just handed him the cookies and told him since we boo'd them they had to "boo" grandma Moss. That's the neighborhood for us! Travis came with us since after school him and Hallie switched families for the evening.
Jack read us the poem on the way to "Boo" the Mallory's.
Being Sneaky right before they ring the doorbell at the Gordon's.
Waiting at Grandmas the first time!
Tom was our sneaky driver. He was very secretive and turned off all the lights! It really helped having a black car too!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
You guys are so cute!!! Brings back memories from when our kids were growing up! You are building wonderful memories for your family!! We are a HAPPY FAMILY!!!!
ReplyDelete