Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Beginnings

Last week, May was invited to attend New Beginnings since she will be turning 12 this year. Its hard to believe she is going to be in Young Womens. They did a spotlight on the girls moving up this year so we had to email 3 things that our girls like. For May I said, 1. She likes to write stories and act them out with her siblings 2. She loves animals 3. She loves anything with bbq sauce on it.  Then we had to write something cool they've done that people might not know. So I told them about when she showed Grandma Teaman's miniature horse at the county fair. May learned everything she had to do to show in about an hour or so. May has always been a hard worker and very determined even at the age of 5. I forgot to take a picture of her with Tom and I that night, so I took a picture of the picture they gave us. Amanda Redfern took all the girls pictures for them to keep. It was a great evening and I'm so excited for May! I hope I get to go to camp next year with her!  

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is gonna be in young women's this year!

    ReplyDelete