Sunday, December 8, 2013

Our Sunday





Today we:
 *Watched "Christmas For a Dollar" {like 3 times-we can now recite it!}
*Took Jack to the Doctor {He has bronchitis}
*Laid around and vegged
*Watched the Christmas Devotional
*Laid around

We planned for me to take the 3 kids to church since I teach in primary and Tom stay home with Jack who is coughing his head off. So I got ready and May, Hen and Hallie were dressed ready to go. Then I decided, I was not going to stay but the first hour. So I got a sub, dropped off the nativities, stayed for sacrament meeting then came home and took Jack into the Dr. They put him on his usual {happy holidays} steroids and gave him a good dose of zithromax. Jack and Winter do not get along. Especially when its 70 one day and 30 the next! 


No comments:

Post a Comment